New Cars from China, Korea, Czech Republic, France Coming To USA?
Is There a Whole Breed of New Cars Coming to the USA From Around The World?
Chinese company LeEco is making serious moves to compete with Tesla. LeEco invested $1.8 billion to build an electric-car plant in eastern China with annual production capacity of 400,000 cars by early August. The company is also a strategic partner of electric-car startup Faraday Future, but LeEco unveiled its own electric concept car, the LeSEE, in April.
- The LeSEE is an electric car with a top speed of 130 mph.
- The car also has an autonomous mode, so the steering wheel can fold back into the dashboard.
- The LeSEE can be summoned with a smartphone and it will come pick you up.
- The seats will self-adjust when the car arrives.
- The LeSEE has a touch-screen infotainment module.
- The backseat passengers can also enjoy their own TV monitors.
- There’s still no word yet on when the car will enter production.